Are you ready for survey? Nutrition Ink’s new training guides are a great tool to help get your staff survey ready!
Our Survey Guides are a great tool to have during a survey.
Don’t let your staff guess at answers - give them a quick & easy reference to refer to.
The comprehensive set includes 20 topics from proper cool down procedure to proper handwashing and much much more. Also included: a quick reference guide, quiz cards to help your staff learn what they need to be ready for survey, and a scoop sizes chart.
Each topic set is available in either English and Spanish & is completely laminated for easy use and storage in the kitchen.
Successful Survey Toolkit - full set (available in English & Spanish)
Topics included in the set include:
- Calibrating a Bi-Stem Thermometer
- Calibrating a Digital Food Thermometer
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Ice Machine
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Meat Slicer
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Food Thermometers
- Cool Down Process
- Disaster Preparedness
- Dish Machine Temperature and Sanitation
- Fire Suppression (ANSUL R-102 System)
- How to Answer a Surveyor
- How to Measure Temperature of Foods
- Label, Dating & Safe Storage of foods
- Manual Method of Dishwashing - 2 Compartment
- Manual Method of Dishwashing - 3 Compartment
- Menu Substitutions
- Methods for Thawing Food
- Proper Handwashing
- Proper Use of Gloves
- Puree Instructions
- Sanitizer Buckets - Testing and Usage
Available at additional charge -
- Scoop Sizes Chart
- Quiz Cards
- Quick Reference Guide (English only)
We will calculate shipping charges and confirm the total cost with you upon receipt of your order.