Our Standard Group Home menus are 4 weeks and are written quarterly & include nutritioal analysis. Custom menus can be written for the specific needs of your home at an additional charge.
Diets are based on the State of California Department of Development Services current diet manual (available for download free). Nutrition Ink's revisions will be mailed with the menu.
Group Home/ICF IID Menu
Standard therapeutic diets offered on the menu include:
- Regular/Heart Healthy/Medium (approximately 2000 calories)
- Consistent Carbohydrate Diet (CCD/Liberalized Diabetic)
- Small Portions (1000-1500 calories)
- Large Portions (3000-3500 calories)
- Extra Large Portions (4000-4500 calories)
- Include instruction for Ground and Chopped, as well as instructions for therapeutic diets listed above.
- Recipes are adjusted for your facility size to reduce waste. Please indicate your facility size.
- Recipes include HACCP instructions, individual recipe analysis, and allergen alerts.
- Daily menu spreadsheets - can be customized (see list above - any standard diets in the list above can be eliminated; names cannot be changed)
Pediatric menu age group birth to 18 years available.
We will calculate shipping charges and confirm the total cost with you upon receipt of your order.